Transport business and legislation
Maximising uptime, productivity and profit – it comes from a thorough understanding of your business and industry. And the role the driver plays in improving your company´s productivity.
Our transport business and legislation course gives you the insider knowledge you need. It offers a fresh perspective on your role as a professional driver and ways to make legislations like driving time and rest periods work in your favour. So get ready to bring even more value to your company.
- Understanding your role as a professional driver
- A look at industry trends
- Ways to organise your work
- Transport economy
- Working time and tachograph
- Helps create a positive image of your company and drivers
- Increases knowledge of the transport industry and its conditions
- Better understanding of how drivers can help improve the company's results
- Facilitates efficient compliance with laws and regulations
- Produces a better driving situation with less stress.
- CPC hours
- Training method
- Course Cost
- Course reference